AVR 0.99% $15.30 anteris technologies ltd

"Take a Closer Look", page-546

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Lex this post has put the icing on the cake for AHZ. It is educational for all AHZ holders and I think if HC takes notice we will start to grow together and enjoy the journey. And the Warren E Buffetts story is priceless to all investors, God knows I have made every mistake he mentioned in his letter. I followed your message and did all the reading, even though I have seen this paperwork before it was nice to refresh and understand the message you were sending. I have been shown the path to your view which I think is the same as mine being that I can view one of the greatest companies unfolding right in front of us and the thing that was wrong with it was its cheer squad and shareholders and I think in the very very short future everyone is going to be made aware that this is no penny stock. The vision is for this to become not just a shareholding but a great family that is at the forefront of medical technology. I advise all shareholders to educate themselves on the principles of Berkshire Hathaway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.