AVR 0.99% $15.30 anteris technologies ltd

Lex this post has put the icing on the cake for AHZ. It is...

1. 527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Lex this post has put the icing on the cake for AHZ. It is educational for all AHZ holders and I think if HC takes notice we will start to grow together and enjoy the journey. And the Warren E Buffetts story is priceless to all investors, God knows I have made every mistake he mentioned in his letter. I followed your message and did all the reading, even though I have seen this paperwork before it was nice to refresh and understand the message you were sending. I have been shown the path to your view which I think is the same as mine being that I can view one of the greatest companies unfolding right in front of us and the thing that was wrong with it was its cheer squad and shareholders and I think in the very very short future everyone is going to be made aware that this is no penny stock. The vision is for this to become not just a shareholding but a great family that is at the forefront of medical technology. I advise all shareholders to educate themselves on the principles of Berkshire Hathaway.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.