AVR 0.99% $15.30 anteris technologies ltd

all the talk of "best in class" - don't misunderstand me, I...

1. 21,239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    all the talk of "best in class" - don't misunderstand me, I consider Cardiocel and its variants to be a great product, always have...

but I think there's a fundamental error being made by Cardiocel devotees which is rarely discusse, even though pretty obvious when you step back and think about it and it's this:

Just because Cardiocel is a great product does not mean all the other tissue product offerings are rubbish.

Do you really imagine that the many thousands of surgeons (one of the largest egotistical communities on the planet) are knowingly using inferior, and according to many here, defective tissue patches? of course they aren't. The merits of Cardiocel versus other products can be discussed ad infinitum but it remains that the so-called inferior patches are in the supremacy by a very great margin. You can't get away from that and that is just what Admedus are coming up against. Because of this I am of the view that in this field they cannot go it alone, the opposition is just too great.

Admedus need a new strategy to break into their market. I don't know what that might be but the record to date indicates that doing more of the same thing isn't going to bring the rewards many of you are hoping for.

- just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.30
Change
0.150(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $294.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.35 $15.35 $15.00 $92.29K 6.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50 $15.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.30 276 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.