You're right about me not getting around much these days...

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    You're right about me not getting around much these days @Fishinnick - they are lining up to buy my car second hand
    because of the mileage and the fact it's garaged.
    In the old days - dog and I would hardly be home.
    My b-i-l is the one for cars - he can have the Porsche LOL They love getting up to Manly or further north each year but
    this pandemic has changed so many things.

The first time he got sat/nav I got a phone call from him. He was going to call in to see a good friend of mine in Beechworth
    on the way to Sydney. I could not stop laughing when he landed in Ballarat or Bendigo. He needed me to check my
    Melways and give directions. LOL
    He is one hell of a funny guy and often the joke will be on me. He stirs like mad.

I'll play with my chart tomorrow morning but I hate seeing yellow - sure pisses me off. New clock battery and I need to be
    up early. Hard to go against a chart but yesterday was strange for a couple of shares I had on watch - they too didn't act
    on fundamentals at all.

And as for Crown - go figure because I can't.

@Goblin - I looked long and hard at IDT a couple of years ago when they were about 7 cents. Hindsight. LOL I'm not sure
    that I'd be racing in to buy now but maybe I could take up smoking some of that crap.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.