CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

Please, Africa might be tainted with various amounts of...

1. 2ic
    5,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4953
    Please, Africa might be tainted with various amounts of corruption but Ghana is in the top couple of countries for sovereign risk and corruption risk I'm sure to. Over 100 years of mining history, English legal system, and many majors operating multiple gold mines. The suggestion that a major 5M Oz gold mine that requires such a large capex and is important to so much local and regional economic benefit can be quietly handed across to a dodgy Chinese mob is pretty far fetched and baseless.

The Chinese at Shannxi bought in to a pretty average deposit and have done a pretty poor job running it in typical sloppy Chinese style. Got shut down for killing 13 employees last year, and as you say probably pay no local or govvie taxes like they should. Some small time op's maybe but a mine with as much royalties and taxes as Namdini is going to stream to the government there is no way Namdini will get taken off Cardinal, and killl the western mining-industry golden goose in the process.

https://www.business-humanrights.org/en/ghana-13-dead-as-government-shuts-down-operations-at-shaanxi-mining-ghana-company-comments

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.