CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

ESP-man, takeover’s,....... a prickly subject, ...... and some...

1. 61 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    ESP-man,
    takeover’s,....... a prickly subject, ...... and some will think premature, as the current split seems to be “where’s the orders “ vers “ I’m a long term holder”...
    for me it’s still a bit like sitting at your gran’s house and eyeing up your potential inheritance (if that translates to Aus). This said it’s a subject likely to be raised even more in the medium term (12 – 18 months) as we know/believe the future potential for CFCL is considerable to OMG, there are obvious milestones to cross, probably over the next six months with regards to certification ( CE approval ETC) Aus FIT’s, capital assistance, market penetration, plus news on a partners CHP product launches, all factures to increase the mark cap, further build on CFCL foundations, but raise the profile and awareness.
    For me there comes a time when CFCL makes the transition from............good idea ...will sell a few......to........ Major manufacture/supplier , and this the time when the vultures will lift ( or the sharks will circle) and what then?
    For me, I’m a David and Goliath man, the guys at CFCL have worked hard and long for many years, and to have earned the right to feed on the fruits of their labours.
    Though we all have our price, and sometimes the way business works is, let someone else do the hard bit and then just step in and buy them out.
    This said ( and I am only thinking of my own financial gains here ) I wish/hope they see this through, become a major world corporation, so I can supplement my pension with their dividends.
    So “there” you have it, all without mentioning, probably one of the most likely suitors, they built the factory in Germany for very good reasons, It would be ironic if it’s the garden of the big bad wolf.
    Regards Lmlom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.