AIM 0.00% 44.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

taking a step back, page-18

1. 12,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1775
    It is interesting to note that the AIM share price surprisingly has gained little since 12 October 2006. It has had its spikes, but when you consider the progress made by AIM as a company since that point, and the likely scenario in the next 12 months with resource extension imminent at Perkoa along with the possibility of other mineral finds, production scheduled of an EXTREMELY HIGH GRADE concentrate, millions of dollars raised, mine shaft about to commence, infrastruce nearly completed, offtakes partly finalised and letters of intent signed, BHP joint venture showing enormous promise with initial drill results, experienced board and administration in place, MF.s connections and 30 years experience working in Africia - dont tell me this does not amount to anything - when you look at some of the Aussie office bound entrepreneurs trying to strut their stuff from behind the mahogany desk, zinc price relatively stable, LME stocks continue to decline irrespective of all the hype about increased production, commodities market continues to steam ahead, China, India and Asian markets continue to grow ..................the list of positive goes on.
    I accept one can have their own opinion and begin to take a small window frame view and begin the process of dissection, Henry Ford, Edison, the Wright Bros, any achiever has to accept the critics, but I am talking in terms of the overall picture and the progress in the last 12 months. A lot has been achieved and there is a lot more to unfold. It does seem listening to MF's comments that he does tend to take a conservative approach to announcements on drill results until such time as the assays have been completed. I also understand that he is bound to do so. Then again as he suggests Perkoa is a done deal and a very profitable one to boot with payback time being 12/18 months. In the whole scheme of the project it is a very, very good deal that will have become operational in a short period of time . That is on the existing known resource. Literally a billion dollar resource.
    The market will take all this into consideration in the foreseeable future as the AIM operation gathers rapid momentum. Where do the critics go when the first shipload of high grade concentrate is on its way.

I know "It should have gone last month" lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $92.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 43.0¢ $26.03K 59.08K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7896 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.5¢ 12043 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.