TLG 1.25% 39.5¢ talga group ltd

Talga in 2023, page-575

1. 1,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 325
    My thought's are SYR have more to worry about than just sh*thouse Graphite price's .

Mozambique (and Africa in general) are way , way too far under the Doona with the Dominatrix & I think that if China chuck's a tanty they could have an AVZ style dispute on their hand's .... I don't think that's beyond the realm's of possibility .

So with all the talk of securing supply ex China , you would think the O.E.M's would be all over the biggest deposit on Earth like a fat kid on a cupcake .... but they ain't .... why ??? .... (rhetorical question) .

You could also aim a stink eye stateside & ask WTF is going on with NVX ??? . Holy sh*t , radio silence & a butt reamed SP then all of a sudden management awaken from a Coma proudly posing with bags of rubbish .... well , that's one way to offset the Carbon stain's from sitting on your Ass .

Implication's for Talga's permit's .... unless the Sami come charging over the hill buck naked on Camel's waving A.K's then there isn't any , its now up to Sweden & Mark to save the world & he's gonna p*ss this in sideways .... blindfolded .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $160.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.5¢ 40.5¢ 39.0¢ $215.9K 545.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 18145 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 12221 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.