WHC 1.18% $7.72 whitehaven coal limited

Target $9.36, page-2903

1. 2,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    Huh you said this is going to crash, and us little shareholders are going to be left holding the bag and complaining just as it always happens. When the director sold you said:

"Ouch - insiders are good at calling peaks. I respect anyone brave enough to buy while the directors are abandoning ship"

You said you work for an investment house, and that this has a "Short term target is $6, in the long term it could definitely decline even further (as it has in the past, it has never sustained an upwards trend). Not looking good unfortunately."

now you " picked up a small long position as I am confident in dividends remaining strong ", because you never considered dividends before

And you work for an investment house? wow, you changed your mind more than i change my underwear. If this is the "smart money instos" i am competing against when i go long in WHC, i am very happy with my investment. Us small guys picked up shares between 90c - 5/6 bucks and now smart money "instos" are buying at close to $9 post the massive divvie.

no wonder fund managers underperform the market

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WHC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.72
Change
0.090(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $6.458B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.69 $7.77 $7.56 $31.42M 4.079M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23064 $7.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.74 4002 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WHC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.