SPL 3.13% 9.9¢ starpharma holdings limited

Hi pete_rose What is a fair price for SPL? Yes I will agree the...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Hi pete_rose
    What is a fair price for SPL? Yes I will agree the condom royalties have not been as good as we have hoped for. Yes I will agree that some future products are taking a while to come online. Yes I will agree that some "promises" are a bit "over-promising". Maybe that is just us "over-reading" and getting excited. I will admit that.

Would you agree that nearly every stock has a good price and a bad price. You obviously think that yesterday's closing price is still a bad price. What price would you buy in? Surely SPL can not go under, no price is a good price?

Welcome and I hope that you have an interest in many stocks. I will be interested to read your thoughts on SPL but also on other stocks as well. Maybe you can suggest a better stock than SPL? A company that is still unknown by the masses?? Thank you for your opening post. (Very similar writing style to mukesh2001, mickeymantle, etc but I know you have not heard of them. I know you think very independently of them as well.)
    Last edited by FaradayFaramir: one word was wrong 05/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
0.003(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $40.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.8¢ 10.0¢ 9.7¢ $50.87K 510.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 101919 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.