TGR 0.00% $5.22 tassal group limited

This in response to the woeful and inadequate response of the...

1. 724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1087
    This in response to the woeful and inadequate response of the Tasmanian Salmonid Growers Association (TSGA). They were *supposed* to be representing the salmon industry. And when they were being asked about this issue, they were nowhere to be seen - or better yet, the spokesperson Julian Amos was just deferring back to the three individual companies. Their website is terrible if you look at it (snapshot below). They had their head so far up Huon and JBS's proverbial during the negotiations, they forgot they were actually representing an industry. When this whole thing was blowing up, they were in the media talking about Twiggy Forrest and shareholders of Huon.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3873/3873816-b89d62e4e8524de26f5b1b39d7266725.jpg

So I am not surprised to see that a new organisation has been set up, and I won't be surprised if Petuna and Tassal "review" their funding of the TSGA. It's useless. Besides, I think the idea of having a new Tasmanian Farmed Salmon Alliance with all businesses in the supply chain - not just the three growers - makes more sense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.