AVR 0.00% $15.15 anteris technologies ltd

TAVR gains interest at JPM, page-45

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Hi all, echo the comments of musky and Eire that the threads lately have been much more positive in sentiment and quality, thanks to all who have contributed thoughtful and insightful comments. I asked WP at the AGM about a price point for the TAVR and he seemed to think, initially at least, we'd come in under the competitions $30,000 to try and win market share. I took that as somewhere around $25,000. I hope this helps with your modelling and assumptions. I believe WP is due in oz in feb/march for some roadshows, at least that's what I remember from his answer when I asked him at the AGM. Hopefully that attracts some long term instos (small and micro cap equity funds) looking for value. These type of funds typically operate on a 3-5 year horizon, I think we will see interest from these type of investors but we need to get 'some runs on the board' first in terms of material revenue and earnings growth over consecutive quarters. Runs on the board was a direct quote from one of the micro cap fund managers I spoke to at the AGM. Good look to all, Chris

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.15
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $292.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.35 $15.35 $15.00 $47.17K 3.102K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 350 $15.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.19 62 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.