TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

First, I do agree on the potential of taw, it is why I’m...

1. 673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    First, I do agree on the potential of taw, it is why I’m invested here.

The lack of credibility you referring to I believe is mainly Alex? he is a (non executive) chairman in AGY.
    If you looked closer I think you’ll find the other executive members of management and partners to be very reputable.

If you looked even further I believe you’ll see the failed companies Alex joined, he joined when it has (already) failed.
    Looking back for him, I’m sure it wasn’t the best career moves because he was unable to revive what was (already) dead cases, (maybe over confidence as a young man?)
    I think it’s unfair to blame the cause of failure of those companies on Alex, at most he wasn’t good enough to bring them back to life.
    Not many involved in the finance game are error free, we live and learn, which to a degree isn’t a bad thing.

And it’s more than unfair to paint a dark picture of AGY just based on the above.

As I said before, no need for unsubstantiated attacks on other companies focusing just on one piece from an entire puzzle.

Taw looks to be a great company and so are many others.
    I don’t understand the mentality behind hoping others to fail, the world is as big as your heart.
    Theres a big enough pie for everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.