TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

I spent a weekend (a few weeks ago) researching TAW along with...

1. 1,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 46
    I spent a weekend (a few weeks ago) researching TAW along with two other lithium stocks I already hold. That was during all the market volatility where I'm sure some of you second guessed your decisions for holding a lithium stock. I know I did hence the time/effort that went into researching them. Not time wasted imo, especially if you have money invested for your future. No need to be embarrassed for me, I'm confident in who I am.

I wouldn't have given TAW a cursory glance until El Jefe joined the PLS board cross promoting your stock. So what does one do in that situation, troll the other board or actually learn about the stock first before commenting. Hint, I only posted on TAW for the first time today.

So no, I didn't waste too much time today. It isn't that hard to model data from a PFS type document. Would you prefer I seed unsubstantiated doubt or post factual analysis?

In any case, El Jefe clearly got to me and perhaps that was the intention. Good luck to you all on this investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.