KCN 0.00% $1.52 kingsgate consolidated limited.

I don't think he is saying that his option was superior, but the...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    I don't think he is saying that his option was superior, but the information here purports that reliance on TDG financing is a major risk for the company. The message from management has shifted over the last 18 months from outright refusal to negotiate a settlement + find a buyer for the Chatree asset & develop NE - both are in reverse. This is concerning as we are not dealing in TSLA stock. These are mining assets that take significant time to market if they are for sale. Henceforth, the concerns about the veracity of the intentions of RSK + management are legitimate.

HFguy is a holder of KCN equity, so why do you keep responding as if his intention is to sabotage his investment? You're taking his criticisms/questions about company decisions as if he has a major short position on KCN - this is not the case. It's possible/plausible that the Thai government will continue to dangle carrots and ultimately an award will need to be monetized - monetization of claims costs more money + time. Equity holders will end up financing more OpEx if we go there - we will need more cash by Q2 at best. So, what is your issue with paying fees to secure financing now before a dilutive cap raise ends up costing you money later?

It is ok to ask all of these questions as they are based on investigative work by a fellow investor. Not fair to simply condemn the motives when it is the tone or expression you don't like because it might undermine your sentiment about your investment. This is about preservation of shareholder value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.