XJO 1.75% 8,092.3 s&p/asx 200

technical analysis, page-2

1. 9,803 Posts.
    pure tech analysis? technofundo is better I reckon.. sorta a combination of doof doof and waltz..

Stocks look like they have a way to go...down, I mean..
    "China's stocks remain the most expensive relative to earnings among markets in Asia tracked by Bloomberg. The CSI 300 is valued at 26 times reported earnings, compared with 16 times for Japan's Nikkei-225 Stock Average and 15 times for Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index. The S&P 500 Index is trading at 22 times earnings." I think Voltaire says PE usually reaches about 5 before the end of a bear?

and

the weekly 13 and 34 ma's on spx are just having a bounce but nowhere near a golden cross.. the dead cross which announced the beginning of the bear was a while ago, and spx remains in a bear grip.. anyway,the rally is struggling at 38% retrace ..

but

I really wonder when the zimbabwe effect is going to kick in.. is this really the best stocks can do with 4% official inflation and at least 10% increase in the usd money supply? If it is, it means that the real drop in stock values has been about 10% greater than the nominal values shown on charts (assuming real inflation is about the same as the increase in money supply)

Look at the WOW results (increase in turnover due to price increases of goods sold),or the prices of oil and minerals and gold, to get a handle on inflation cos the official inflation measures are just another bit of propaganda to keep the masses asleep (or, to put it another way, the banks try not to tickle our pink bits as they dig deep for our dollars in our pockets)

Thats technofundo..my version anyway..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.