MXR 0.00% 3.1¢ maximus resources limited

technical buy, gold news any day..., page-33

1. 15,764 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 453
    sirdean, maybe the latter.

while you say it's a big move on small volume, it is in fact the biggest volume in over a year. the problem with shares when they are still trading at GFC prices is that you don't get much volume on the moves until the price returns to logical levels.

according to my charting tools, the most volume on this stock historically went through around 3.5c, after that it was up around 28c.

so you won't see much selling pressure at under 3.5c when there is an obvious swing in momentum.

FWIW, i'd say that a small pullback could still happen, simply because from a technical viewpoint the SP has both gapped up bigtime and also jumped outside the bollinger bands.

mind you, that sort of thing is happening all over the ASX, if you hadn't noticed, and i think is more an indication of risk averse money suddenly pouring back into the market than it is of manipulation.

people are flocking to stocks that have jumped up 100% or more in days. this is a sign that people are worried that the bull is going to run without them.

still could go either way, IMO, just gotta make the most of it where you can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17500 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 55111 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.