1AI 11.1% 1.0¢ algorae pharmaceuticals limited

technical shmeknical

1. 2,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    shmecknikly shpeaking we appear to be in good shape
    stair-stepping upwards

most traders eventually learn the reality of how trends move and that most of the trend is spent in either consolidation or distribution and that trending itself (higher price discovery) is only a fraction of the time within a whole trend ..if we were to work out the % time taken to take tiny steps versus % time taken to consolidate we're probably at around 93% consolidation

soz not to teach your grandmother how to suck eggs, here's what i think are good examples of the trend unfolding in LCT .....

weekly cash chart with Darva-style steps to last friday
    lct weekly darva 100217.png

and you can see from this daily cash chart courtesy www.incrediblecharts.com
    both short term (21day) and longterm (13 week) money flows are healthy,
    accumulation beating distribution (above zero)

imho, we are seeing a boutique fund buying, albeit small,  from the retail sellers,
    in other words; the smart money is on the case......and  imho we are only seeing a fraction of the forthcoming participation from the gulping whales
    and maybe what the MF's are saying, considering there is no news driving price; the trend itself is typically healthy
    from a trade perspective, you could say, the risk is far higher to sell-to-open than to buy-to-open
    in that respect, when good trade set-ups meet great investment ideas with the benefit of a societal plus...
    (this is the only stock i own at present and expect to hold for a long time)

I think it's important to keep in mind that the public is mostly asleep to this opportunity
    and not thru lack of the companies work or science, rather it is because the sector itself is focused on immediacy,
    such is the modern itch that needs to be scratched: a pill, yay, buy it, a digital toy, yay, buy it, epigentic waffles, yay buy it, a long term remedy that will benefit a group while  investors need to understand the science, whoa, too much work....in this respect LCT is a 'sleeper'

so what would make more volume trade thru the stock and increase a chase for supply?
    ......that game is already underway !

while it is true from a structural pov the pattern is a little messy, all other things being equal, once a clear trend is underway, the volume hits pro trader screens, the money flows will be the oh-my-gotta-buy signal

LCT Twiggs Valentines 2017.png
    Last edited by joulesmm1: 15/02/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1AI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.3¢ 1.0¢ $372.1K 31.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 3270828 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1370000 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1AI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.