WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

technical update, page-158

1. 2,054 Posts.
    sorry for the long mostly copy/pasted post the record needs to be set straight and perhaps many of the posts here should head to a traders forum.

martis you posted

cmk..I agree that OBJ is a great stock BUT the technicals suggest not enough buying power at current levels for .08 to hold imo....unless positive news comes out and it skyrockets...BUT until then the odds of OBJ going lower are increasing by the day.

matis my post reply to you was to show folks have different views in regards to hold or trade my reply below.

martis your posts may i suggest are from a trader's perspective like yourself.
    for the long term holders up down no issue or at least from some but the others will mostly hold the stock regardless.
    i for one did sell another stock to buy into another account at .089 after the drop on directors selling.
    am i happy with the drop? not gonna lie but i did buy to hold and had figured on further drop but my decision was based on the longer term outlook and for a few points wasn't fussed .could have also gone up.
    many here have held for several years i'm in since mid 2005 and topped up along the journey i know now it was way too early but i learnt a lot along the way about obj and decided i will see it through.
    as a non trader as many here it was better to hold and let it ride good luck to the traders if they can turn a buck.

now you change direction with your posts to.

Ferrari ...so I am assuming u have NO stop loss.

i thought my post was clear enough no i dont use a stop loss
    im happy holding as many are for a long time and for what its worth as all know obj has been volatile over the years and should the day come that obj is trading at .50 or more i can guarantee you i would have more nerve holding obj then you for fear of losing some of the gains on paper EACH TO THEIR OWN .

as you posted in the initial post.

cmk..I agree that OBJ is a great stock BUT

no butts you're either a trader or an investor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.