RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

I see Health funds globally currently paying billions for...

1. 3,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    I see Health funds globally currently paying billions for respiratory xrays.

I see global health funds directing all doctors to use resapp when making a respiratory diagnosis. I predict this will happen very quickly.

At the end of the day it is the health funds be that private or government will want the cost savings and freeing up of clinical staff.

I see resapp as first batter out in a wide selection of clinical tools in all clinical diagnosis of pediatric respiratory illness world wide within 6 months of FDA approval.

I see global health funds will assist in directing doctors to use resapp as first diagnosis tool.
    Follow the money...

I see money drives the health care system.
    At around $10 a resapp use, resapp compares to being less than the cost of the coffee's for the clinical staff seeing the patient in the Emergency room!!!

I see Doctors will want to use for many reasons
    Non intrusive
    Ease of care delivery
    Fast
    Minimal staff required
    Free's up xray department and service staff
    Prioritizing of respiratory presentations in Emergency Departments and medical clinics world wide.
    No disturbing elderly clients from their homes and reduces financial cost of transport of elderly respiratory patients in nursing homes for xrays.

Minimal disruption of critical care delivery for pediatric patients.
    Ease of care diagnosis for mental health clients
    Ease of care delivery for disabled people
    Remote medical clinic respiratory diagnosis access
    Telehealth use

This will change the way care is delivered world wide and RAP will be driven by an engine of empire sized health funds.

It does not matter what ehealth platform wants resapp be it Apple, Google or all of them...it is the health funds paying the bills.

Follow the money.
    RAP has the potential to save health funds billions in all clinical settings.

That'll do RAP
    That'll do

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.