SPL 9.20% 9.5¢ starpharma holdings limited

TGA Delegate Final Decision SPL7013 Sched2 1/6/24, page-6

1. 5,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 559
    it is very to the point,
    it reek of why and how it was taken of UK shelves...
    ....a complaint was made by a member of a strong ''council'' over their, if people wish to search it is in the minutues of the council, an advisory doc on board i believe,
    saying along the same lines, that viraleze would confuse, or interfer with the adoption of vaccines....

i believe in a conspriary of big phrama and deals they signed with gov all around the world, billion $ deals,
    in promoting vaccines as the way to go, and protect that in every instant if you want supply, ...around that time in the US there we may fake prodcuts making false claim of covid effect, and taken to court etc, we were blundle intot hat realm.

the agenda of Gov here was and is the same, protect vaccine rollout, ...i think now, as vaccines use wanes with huge down turn use, the REASONING for the saem AGENDA has well and truey past. and NOONE will even be able to understand or even justify that link, as it all forgotton, yet the EGO of gov, is that it has stuck and we are the Gov so must be right, someone had decide the AGENDA so must be ritght to withou justiying or quantifying that stance.

if make me recall a US budget funding health program of 100s $millions approved base on a research papers of benifit.
    Those papere and doco were never ever qualified. the were in fact base on copy and paste, for some uni project, then others copied and pasted as actual clincal research, and as so called experts asing there name to proceeding document, several times over, continue referrring were made to other experts....but all were never proved, just weekend uni student doing home work.

gov and ego the political agenda.
    nuclear plants, csrio report requested by gov, release just as opposition tauts nuclear power, the presentation of 15year wait and some much cost of billionof billion to get there....was base on full size plant of the past, and cost against green etc
    the report should have been on the newer small adoption of modular plants, cost effective safe, and timelines every short, china and others are building them all over the place, not an a 15year plan, which is useless.
    agenda of politics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.008(9.20%)
Mkt cap ! $39.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 8.8¢ $334.2K 3.710M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 50354 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 22908 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.