IMU 1.43% 7.1¢ imugene limited

Thank you all, Leslie & Imugene!

1. 328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Hi all,

Just want to say thank you all for the great discussions/opinions. I have decided to quit this forum as I feel I'm spending more time here than required.

Also big thank you to Leslie (does she read HC?) for the fantastic work you have done, keep up the great work Leslie! And of course team Imugene for the success story so far! Hopefully IMU products will be able to help cancer sufferers in the very near future.

Anyway if you're wondering on who was keeping the lid, you can partly blame it on me. I have decided to be free carry & reduced my holding to 10m shares. The selling is in no way reflect my opinion on IMU, which I believe still has massive potential to reach 5c and above in the very near future. If a deal comes (I'm hoping in 1-2 years) then we're possibly looking at 10x of current market cap. But it is more to do with my feeling of responsibility as the breadwinner of my family. IMU was way over 60% of the value of my holdings before I sold today.

If you want to know my story holding IMU shares (can always double check with what I posted before):
    - Started knowing IMU from Motley Fool & bought 1m shares around early-mid 2016 at 1.6c.
    - Slowly trading to average down & accumulating to 3m then owned up to 7m by October 17 when realising the potential.
    - More accumulation during the CR to a point I owned 28m shares. I was & still am very positive about this once in a lifetime opportunity.

- But when the SP hit the dirt at 1.3c, I was looking at nearly $100k of LOSS - no joke. Would I ever come back from such massive loss? I nearly had no sleep during this period as I kept thinking what I had done. It also affected my full time work. While I truly believed in it, it was obviously against the market. I did not tell my wife about this, something which I should not have done as it's OUR money, not just mine.

- I sold some a few weeks ago between 2.3c-2.5c, but still own over 20m.
    - The last few days, I finally decided to come clean to my wife. We had a discussion & although she's very happy with how things are at the moment (earning nearly 2x of my annual salary), I think it really could have gone either way at 1.3c as I didn't have the knowledge. So we considered that as a gamble. A very big gamble. Had the results turned negative, I would have had trouble explaining to my wife, child & close relatives how irresponsible I was. And I take great pride of being a responsible person in everything I do.

- There's also a feeling of not fitting in the top 20 shareholders. These are big companies, doctors, etc, (are you Few Pennies?) which might have spare cash to burn in case things did not pan out. On the other hand I'm just a battler, every cent counts. Just didn't feel right to be in there, maybe I have a small/poor person mentality...? I think I'm never suited to spec stocks (as I mentioned several times, IMU is my only speccy).

So today, after a lot of reflections on events happening in the last few months, I have decided to reduce my IMU holdings to 10m shares & most importantly for us, free carry. I know I will regret this BIG time, it is definitely not the right decision, but I feel it is a responsible decision for my family. At least finally tonight I can sleep easily.

Again thank you all for the discussions, it's really been fun & enjoyable. I'm not sure I can stay totally off, this forum is quite addictive!

PS. It's amazing that even gekkowolf managed to stay positive nowadays. Even more amazing that thereabouts "held" IMU shares even though he's a still skeptic for the time being. I'm still feeling a bit sad after holding for 4 years amcfutures sold at 1.8c last month when things were getting brighter. But most definitely very happy with everyone else who have the same opinion as myself that IMU has a very bright future & that this success story is just the beginning.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.1¢
Change
0.001(1.43%)
Mkt cap ! $519.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ $835.1K 11.69M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1246538 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 245169 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 4314321
Last updated 15.59pm 16/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.