CD1 0.00% 67.0¢ cd private equity fund i

Thank You ALL The LITTLE PERSON CAN WIN, page-4

1. 105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    The blog is going nowhere. I plan to keep holding E&P and CD Fund Directors to account. https://cdprivateequityfundinsights.blogspot.com

However, I think the persistent outrage shown on Hotcopper and in the media by original Dixon Advisory clients like yourself, was critical. No matter how few shares you own, genuine adverse experiences with Responsible Entities, Fund Managers, Financial Advice firms or any part of the financial services industry should always be shared.

Financial advisors were a major swing factor here and often get a free pass to wave through such Proposals without investigation as they can just use the "Independent Expert" report as cover. (Often they also have a conflict of interest, such as the E&P associated advisors.)

In this case, the AFR article, Hotcopper threads and investor cross-communication was broad enough that I doubt many financial advisors (even conflicted ones) would have dared recommend CD1, CD2 or CD3 shareholders vote in favour (or allocate their OPEN proxy to the Chair) once it was clear how adverse the outcomes were.

So well done to all small investors who voted, made noise, contacted others, talked to the media, or were active in some way. In these situations, your influence can extend well beyond the number of votes you control.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CD1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
67.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
67.0¢ 68.0¢ 67.0¢ $53.05K 79.18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20027 67.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
74.5¢ 4027 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CD1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.