AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

My first post on this forum or anywhere for that matter and my...

1. 27 Posts.
    My first post on this forum or anywhere for that matter and my last. Been in Avq for about 5 years now. Bought some pretty high and bought some down low. Like many of you, I am in this for the enormous opportunity it presents.
    I read HC on occasion and do find some quality posters. Tend to ignore the slag matches.
    Invest, Rusty, Shane, CF, Bsiemen, and even TD and Jazz ( regardless of agenda), add value here.
    I had the opportunity to meet Invest and a few other investors in SI. Invest was and is a regular poster of solid information. He probably only shares a portion on this forum for obvious reasons. I am part of this "merry band" that one of you described us as. I own a substantial amount of shares , have been involved in most placements, and may or may not have access to info you do. I do not share anything with anyone on this forum, but Invest. Those of you bashing Invest, saying he has lost credibility should try and add something positive or not make any comment at all. We should feel fortuneate enough that he is sharing.
    Some of you talk of "pump and dump" without having a clue as to the type of volume required to accomplish this.
    I appreciate the info the merry band share with another through whatever contacts we may have. If I act on this and lose, I'm a big boy and blame no one but myself.
    A number of you need to grow up. Take the info for what it is, "unofficial " !
    I have no comment as to when we receive a decision, but I am hoping it's after the 15th.
    Good luck to all of us in the coming weeks, months, and possibly years ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.