GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

I couldnt resist this............ This thread could very easily...

1. 907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    I couldnt resist this............ This thread could very easily be flipped around on its head and be called "Thank you Dreamers" by shorters makes more sense at this point of SP.

Iam an exholder of GXY booked my 10 %loss more than an year ago i wanted GXY to do well (I still do).......... The reason iam posting it here after a long time is to genuinely know why GXY couldnt do a KDR........... GXY was in better health financially better assets than KDR as majority here believed including my self............ just looking back if gxy had done a 80% of the deal that KDR has done most shareholders would have been really happy

Still a mistery to me not very long ago GXY had the cash on books almost equivalent of its MCAP (may be it still does i stopped tracking it) how did it manage to end up below a dollar????

I have to mention @asb83 here credit where its due mate Hats off to you for calling it when the SP was well above 3 that this will go down
    Lets see whats instore for GXY's SP in future

Have to give credit to the experience i had holding and booking a 10% loss with GXY, It taught me that a financially healthy company can also go down hill if dint grab right opportunities when presented by MR Market.

Good luck to holders I mean it in all honesty guys.............. I really want to see aussie companies to reach global.......... GXY sure had potential (I hope it still does)

DYOR
    AIMO
    SS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.