AQX 0.00% 0.6¢ alice queen limited

hi davmar71, welcome. i'll try an answer some. while there is...

1. 131 Posts.
    hi davmar71,
    welcome. i'll try an answer some.
    while there is over a billion shares on issue, some 537 million of those are held in escrow, so effectively a large portion cannot be sold a this time.
    aside from that many of the top holders are stable longterm investor (just examine the top 20 list over time).
    many of the individual top 20 (and I'd even include top 40) are geos or similar (many I do know personally ie I am also a geo), so yeah pretty much tightly held by those within the industry so no major sell offs.
    the likes of former major holder AB in the past 8 or so months has sold his holdings mainly 'off market' to several geos (who have become top holders). he did also dump 20million on market which greatly assisted CUU's plummet from 3c down (and yeah his out now so thats a good thing).

can never be certain but personally I think the build up at 0.018/0.019 on the sell side this afternoon was simply a number of shortterms cashing out on the last few days rise, possibly with the hope of trying to buy in lower...who knows if they picked it right..often there are small retraces with such rises. i'm in for longterm so such things don't bother me.

where will the shareprice head? i have no idea. depends on so many factors, should be further rises on drilling and closer to results....huge rise if drilling programs successful......possible huge retreat if not...other potential upsides...various grant CUU has applied for..jv's on the cards.....Uranium price increases..qld mining laws changing (as also hold some excellent qld leases)..just to name a few....

but yeah imo you got an excellent buy in price so your looking good so far :) your average is better then mine and i'm most happy with mine.

Landslide

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.146M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $809 134.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 5772571 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1325000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.