SPL 3.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

The Age, page-12

1. 5,195 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577

TGA putting a block on approval via any mean it can. why?

I would doubt they even went past looking at for a safety prospective, just binned it in an arogance. 3rd party involved.as said involved, will we every find out if pressure was applied for else where.....
    its a huge epidemic, the TGA , Gov....should and must have to go out of their way to get tools to fight covid- fast track on be focused on red tape.

TGA, would almost insist on a human trial, if medicine, although i think i recall reading something about being able to use other data and lab results, re approval process. (also there was landmark court case last year with FDA ... re losing have having to address devices previously not approved)

look also the many companies with RATs begin put on hold in the approval process, ...they want more data around whether they can detect variants, omicron, it is thought that many put out false result neg/ pos. ..picking up on other virus or something., of more concerns would the the neg, we hear of plenty get pos then retest with PCR for a neg.

We had several RATs on Xmas day, done all failed to work, no results.. recently had another or two test different brand, while neg but had symptoms... don't really trust results.
    Not sure but current approved RATs might be china product? this to appease politically in support of China trade?

A conincidence with the move to bencemark of RATs - those charts of infections of new cases dropped dramatically, why? the process is dependant of self reporting results ..... and i feel most would not bother, i know of people and household that get Covid, have tested by don't report.... to me it is clear cut. covid is worse than being reports, if we look at the disruption to transport, supply chains, insurance claims re floods the list goes on; all pressured due to people off with covid, the example of effect is out there, hey can't fill the job desriptions; the full effect with small business closure is to be full seen yet...t. look to the HK example, food on shelf not,

while i drift toward RATs, it does show a side of EGO re TGA etc, being obstructionist.... they fast track for big pharmas. ...as Gov will see this as a safe alliance...can always shift blame towards them "we went with the best bencemark of treatment" vaccine agenda... (the don't prevent, just help against end up in hospital)

what can we do? TGA won't listen, and SPL won't take legal action?
    there are many items sold in a chemist that could be considerd medicines... and harmful

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.