OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Thanks sjb Great analysis. I was curious if anything was missed;...

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Thanks sjb

Great analysis. I was curious if anything was missed;

Do we know anything that could help us at this point? JG has said cash costs of 500-600... So based on all your info the next step would be to look at all those mines and what their cash cost was, then look at how much more the aisc was.
    For simplicity let's say aisc is 2x cash costs. Based on JG comments that would be a 1000-1200 aisc. Anyone know rship of cash costs to aisc.
    The tailings are going to really help over the first 12-18 months in blending and significantly reducing aisc
    But they are also on the search for more gold and for a much lower grade open pit compared to cuscavel.... So you would then need to look at the costs of the much lower grade 1-3 g/tonne, and this pushes the AISC up

Other things to factor is the location and weather. Torrential rain for several months a year will have potential for lower production but still the minimum operation costs pushing aisc higher for that period....

But then comes the profit metric! Cash is king... how much profit is this baby gonna make?
    With 20 % tax on cuscavel and a 70% jv tax on every other tenement ... i say no more

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.