The Bible or Tradition, page-4

1. 24,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    G'Day

Watched it for a while then something was ringing concern bells

BINGO
    Seventh Day Adventist

A thought for you,
    I take it that when you struck Bingo, you stopped watching?
    If so,...when I start watching Youtubes that you put up, the moment that I hit Bingo (Trinity) or hear it, should I also stop watching it?

Did you know (from what I gather), the SDA never used to be trinity followers?
    It would seem, like your forefathers way, way back,.......they were hoodwinked by the naughty one, the one you call satan, angel of light (mimic of the Holy Spirit which IS the Almighty God and Father).

Jesus's words -> "Few find it",...running true to form hey?
    He also said,..."like the days of Noah",..............eek.png,.....hmm,.........only 8 recued,..........hmm,...I wonder if the Few is more than 8? redface.png tongue.png
    --------------
    IN THE BEGINNUNG WAS THE WORD......= the likes of -> Titus 1:2 - In hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before time eternal;
    2 Tim 1:9 - Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before time eternal,

AND THE WORD-> (Titus 1:2, 2 Tim 1:9) WAS WITH THE GOD..........
    Now then, as this was his own purpose (2 Tim 1:9 etc), it naturally means, it was IN Him and hence -> AND GOD WAS THE WORD.
    1:2 THE SAME, this, it ->
    (Titus 1:2, 2 Tim 1:9) WAS IN THE BEGINNING WITH THE GOD.

Meaning ->
    1:4 IN HIM (Almighty God and Father) LIFE WAS -> (Titus, 2 Tim), AND THAT LIFE (Titus, 2 Tim) WAS THE LIGHT OF MEN.
    (God's word, plans, being our light Psa 119:105).

And then after the following was complete -> (Due 18:18 - I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him), Jesus got the following;
    John 5:26 For as the Father has life in himself (His word, Plan) so has he given to the Son to have life in himself.

Given to the Son over many years of raising as promised-> John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.

Life
    now in Himself -> John 6:68 - Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life.

Now then or also, because God's words that he Gave Jesus are Light Psa 119:105, Jesus then says ->
    John 12:46 -
    I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

He can also say he is the light as the Word, words (plan of God's), centered around a Jesus to be, before their was any creations.

So this life/light in Jesus (God's word), Jesus refers to as the word (the Word), in several places, Luke 8:12-13 for one.
    Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh awaythe wordout of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.
    They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the wordwith joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

What are these words (the word) ref in Luke ch 8,........well,.....lets let the Book of John answer that = In the Beginning was the Word...................
    ------------
    Zbusc mate, you cannot get it any easier to understand than the above, as it is LOUD and CLEAR and cannot be discredited from the Bible, the very quotes given here and more, support it like water flowing off a ducks back.

However ->
    Luke 4:12 - That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand;

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.