The Bible or Tradition, page-50

1. 27,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    @MrGordon

The visible and audible manifestations of holy spirit provided irrefutable evidence that God's special people were no longer fleshly Israel but were instead footstep followers of the ''Anointed One''

.(Hebrews 2:4) while God joined in bearing witness with signs and wonders and various powerful works and with the holy spirit distributed according to his will.

Watchtower made up the idea that Hebrews 2:4 claimed that the holy spirit provided irrefutable evidence that God's special people were no longer fleshly Israel because that is not what Hebrews 2:4 claimes.

Once that was established these miracles ceased.

Did miracle cease?
    John 14:12-14 (New International Version) 12 Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

Not according to Jesus - quite the reverse in fact.

Wicked men and imposters wasted little time in claiming to be Christians after that.

I suggest that wicked men and imposters are still claiming to be Christians and that Watchtower is countered among them with their immoral doctrine and fake prophecies.

Last edited by whereu: 21/10/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.