The Bible or Tradition, page-6

1. 23,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The question is does a teaching comply 100% with the FULL Word of God'"
    Let there be no animosity, let there be clarity,
    The SDA's love the JW'sand all others; but from I see the SDA have truth at 100% ????????????????????????????????/

Does what your seeing fall under the following?
    Mark 4:12 - That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand;.............

The SDA once did not follow the Trinity line, but obviously the Angel of light brought them into the trinity, angel of lights family.

Angel of light -> mimic of the Holy Spirit which is the Almighty God and Father,................God and Father of the Begotten Son.
    God is Light and Father of it 1 John 1:5, James 1:17.

If you claim the Holy Spirit is another being as in a god the Holy Spirit, then you are clearly robbing the Almighty God and Father of his Spirit.
    And you would obviously be giving him another Spirit to replace his Holy Spirit that you removed as He is Spirit John 4:24.

And that is without getting into the robbing of His Word, John 1:1, which he Gave to Jesus John 12:49 which gave Jesus life in himself John 5:26, just as the God and Father had life in himself John 1:4.
    The life/light being in his word Psa 119:105.

So, I would suggest, your seeing and claiming the SDA truth is at 100%, is less than 50% on the key basic and necessary truths and that claim/support coming from the very Bible their claiming to follow.
    As you say, let there be clarity.
    Elohim (God) supposedly being plural to support the claim, 3 beings make up One God, flies in the face of Moses being made and referred to as an Elohim.
    BECAUSE, to my knowledge, there was only One Moses and not 3 beings making up the One Moses biggrin.png, and you mention the word Clarity sneaky.png???

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.