MSB 5.24% $1.11 mesoblast limited

This company is amazing, I am happy with the performance of...

1. 93 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    This company is amazing, I am happy with the performance of management and think they will be responsible for ushering in a major new treatment paradigm that will change how we deal with some of the most serious illnesses humanity faces.

Out of all the companies I hold, I feel Mesoblast is the one with the most potential, both to change peoples lives and to grow in value from its current standing. We know biotech has been smashed across the board in recent times and we know that the share price of companies not yet self-sustaining on revenue have been hit the hardest. There is significant opportunity in this environment, particularly for companies that may be on the cusp of new and significant revenues, or partnerships that shore up the likelihood of said revenues in the future.

When the prophesied Big Blast hits and we enter the nexus at warp speed, only two groups will remain. Those who stood by the company, its management and fellow shareholders, and those who did not. I for one will be steadfastly in the former group.

Happy to be on the journey and thanks to all who spend their time sharing their knowledge on here and other forums.

Go the blast wink.png.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.11
Change
0.055(5.24%)
Mkt cap ! $1.261B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.05 $1.13 $1.04 $6.781M 6.207M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43856 $1.11

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 66000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.