HGV 2.33% 4.2¢ hygrovest limited

The Big Dip

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hello MMJ holders and supporters.
    Well I thought that when we got to the historic low of 25.5 c that would have satisfied the bears - but alas NO!
    So down it goes and a New Low has been set at 23 c.
    Please stop the sell off if you can, I'm sure the bidders will happily gobble it up at even lower prices.
    I rang MMJ today to make sure all was good and am very satisfied that all is on track with the Duncan Facility, and as it is in the hand of the Canadian Govt it will take as long as it will take.
    MMJ has done everything to make the approval of the facility a text book case and anticipate that once the inspectors arrive - the approval will happen very quickly. They engaged the help of firm that already received the approval for growing, to guide them threw the process and ensure that all the boxes where ticked before the inspection happens. The Canadian Govt is very strict with the growing Licences.

They have cash in the bank and once all the milestones are ticked - they could be a blue sky instrument.
    I have absolute faith in them, and feel for all who have sold and lost on them. They will be worth the wait.
    My current holding is 40,000 shares and the like everyone at present it is a very red figure, so we are all suffering a paper loss. I'm NOT going to make that real. All IMO
    Cheers and may the Canadian Govt grant approval ASAP so we can all move on!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.833M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.2¢ 4.2¢ $3.649K 86.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 261723 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 15500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.33pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.