CXO 3.41% 8.5¢ core lithium ltd

April is starting off well. The governments keep on chucking...

1. 30 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    April is starting off well. The governments keep on chucking large sums of money into Lithium project
    This boom is not going away anytime soon not like 2016/2017 which was just a little ahead of its time
    Blind Freddy can even see what’s happening now
    Over supply of Lithium IMO will not be until at least 2027

SINCE 2007
    1/ Look at gold still strong and will continue for at least another four year. It kicked off hard after the crash peaking aprox 2 years later 2009 to now.

2/ Iron Orr same as gold - stimulate the word with borrowed money and this is what happens

New company’s pop up everywhere - The strong company's already trading always do well (usually there are about 3 of them in the mining sector) and the start up company’s well managed and strong survive. Other fail

Every stock goes up and down and will continue to do so

CXO has ticked all the boxes as far as I’m concerned it will be a rising STAR Fuxxing government are even throwing money at it, even giving the green light to express progress to production (no green tape to get in the way) Europe by our side
    SP will continue to rise all the way to production then boom if they can keep good profit rolling in. That’s what history shows with most of the stocks I’ve been involved with.
    With time we will lock in more take off for a lot more than what we get now
    Personally I think there is a market to have TWO processing plants running. - Money makes more money. Double production

All good things take time. This new boom has only just started 2-3 months now.

what is wrong with some people

Never spend more that what you make and u can never loose

Have a nice Easter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
-0.003(3.41%)
Mkt cap ! $181.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 9.0¢ 8.5¢ $841.7K 9.702M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1089881 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 316745 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.