MSB 1.49% $1.02 mesoblast limited

Dingle makes a number of excellent points. As a career scientist...

1. 26 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Dingle makes a number of excellent points. As a career scientist I know the depth of training, commitment and years of work to genuinely understand the enormous body of minute detail of an area that it takes to become a credible expert in any field. Indices of that credibility are peer-reviewed publications and the impact generated (i.e., the citations of that work by other experts). It is easy to see, for any scientist, how they rate. Web of Science and PubMed particularly in the medical science area are comprehensive databases of all peer reviewed publications (PubMed is the database published by the National Institutes of Health in the US). I had a look for this Dr Collie and cannot find a single publication, not one, in any aspect related to stem cells or anything even close to that area!! Of course Dr Collie might be an extraordinary person who has managed, without any obvious in depth training or research record, to have read and understood at a level beyond the recognised world leaders who have published the bulk of the over 10,000 peer reviewed research publications on mesenchymal stem cells in the last two years alone. Goodness, was that a whole sounder of swine I just saw flying by…………

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.164B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.04 94.0¢ $11.76M 11.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 206912 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 37637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.