SPL 3.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

You can bet they are all working their butts off in full damage...

1. 3,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 171
    You can bet they are all working their butts off in full damage mode.

They are not putting out daily updates because 20 odd posters have been slagging them off, they are blissfully unaware of all this rubbish because they wouldn't waste their precious time reading hot copper. Well I certainly hope they wouldn't anyway.

I'm not sure what any of the posters do, but you know when your busy at your job and someone who has zero experience in it tells you how to do it, or a better way, that would be what they think if they read any of the dribble on here. If you could get home after a hard day from the office would you open a forum and read posts from people talking about how hopeless you are who have never even stepped in your office, who have zero clue whats actually going on. It would be like being a mechanic, and having a car that is giving you loads of trouble to diagnose, would you come home and open the owners facebook page to see if they are appreciative of how hard you had been working. Hell no, you away from work and winding down.

Im not trying to have a go at anyone but just step back and think about it. Think of what ever you do for a living, and think back to a time when you had some major issues, and then think of how you would relate to someone from outside your industry telling you you don't know what your doing. All on the fly and writting it on social media when half the things you're telling them to do you probably did months ago. You would shake your head and not give a crap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
-0.003(3.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.7¢ $111.3K 1.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43696 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 130967 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.