SPL 1.05% 9.6¢ starpharma holdings limited

With all due respect, I would be fired from my job if I made and...

1. 92 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    With all due respect, I would be fired from my job if I made and broke so many commitments, didn't meet milestones, communicated so badly and generally under performed. And, there is quite a lot of collective experience amongst the people commenting on these threads, many actually do know what they are talking about. And, I hear that Starpharma does keep an eye on what is posted on this thread, as well they should. I don't think that justifiably holding the management team to account is "slagging them off". I personally have been involved in managing multi-million dollar contracts, and if I had any influence over the Starpharma management team, I would spill them and fire JF. They have a poor management history that extends over years. What is going to happen to make that change now? So, I don't think that those of us who expect a basic level of competence are "slagging off" anyone, or posting "rubbish and dribble". However, you are apparently slagging us off. And yes, you are definitely having a go at people. Your post was provocative and made assumptions which is something you yourself advise people not to do. I don't know what the intention of your post was, but it does not incline me to be any less critical of the Starpharma management team than I already am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.001(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $39.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.6¢ 9.5¢ $11.41K 118.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 239840 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 65000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.