BIT 0.00% 3.3¢ biotron limited

Just having a look at the CROI conference Preliminary...

1. tgk
    129 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Just having a look at the CROI conference Preliminary Agenda...

It can be found here:
    https://www.croiconference.org/preliminary-agenda

The only person on the Biotron Scientific Advisary Board (announcement from 1 Oct 2019) who is presenting at the conference is this guy:

Carlos del Rio, MD, Hubert Professor and Chair of the Hubert Department of Global Health at the Rollins School of Public Health of Emory University and Professor of Medicine at Emory University School of Medicine. (From Biotron Ann referenced above).

He is doing this presentation:
    "How Do We Stop the Band From Playing On in the US?" Carlos del Rio, Emory University (presentation on 9 March)

No idea if he is presenting with Biotron data... he has his own research going on I am sure...

The only presentation I can see from an Australian is this one:
    "HIV Cure From Bench to Bedside" Sharon R. Lewin, University of Melbourne (presentation is on 9 March)
    I can find a link with Biotron but only from a HC post from last year (link to post here https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/10-billion-deal.4498434/page-58)...

Conference presentation abstracts are only available to attendees of the conference BUT any presentation abstracts would have already been submitted... so the Biotron topic would already be settled on and prepared...

Is anyone attending the conference?
    Can anyone link any of the names on the CROI website to Biotron?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $29.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.1¢ $74.61K 2.300M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 280031 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 96500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.22pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.