XSO 1.40% 3,022.0 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2021, page-1200

1. 8,643 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    @snout ...............excellent, excellent charts, exactly what I trade. Simple, plain to see, no need for complicated analysis, they are easy.

AND WHAT'S MORE............

@daveironore look at snout's chart above. See how easy it is to trade, to take an entry, and then, go back and look at your big "megaphone" pattern. Now maybe you can work out a way to trade, maybe you can't......that doesn't matter, because what you are doing is working it out ON YOUR OWN.

Most of the traders I follow, and myself, trade breakouts........that is where THE CROWD is. You need to not think like you, but think like the crowd. YOU need to align yourself with their thinking, not yours. And granted, the crowd can be dumb at times. Very dumb. Look how they chased Bitcoin all the way up, to who knows what value. The crowd is not that smart, and you are probably smarter.

But that's not the point. You need to be like everyone else, forget how you think, find a way to think like them. Use their charts for maximum profit, not yours. You need to be in tune with the crowd and snout's chart above is what the majority are using NOW. Back when Edwards and Magee, Peter L Brandt, or anyone else were using their patterns, the market may have been using them too. BUT NOT NOW. New market, new participants. Same goes with VSA analysis, it was good in it's day, and maybe again, one day, but not now......

See what I am saying...............

Stay in tune in today's market place...the ever changing market of todays traders ............the new breed!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.