XSO 0.55% 2,986.0 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2021, page-1827

1. cha
    5,782 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 625
    most of them have already run and run and been diluted so much already but still excited by prospects here
    aru comes to mind as one with too many shares and too much history but they can all keep going so not discounting any of them
    I would add ixr to the list. ixr is a minnow which i ran with to 5c plus. halved like all of them and now at 3.6c on way back to 5c all being well. market cap now $100m which is where i normally leave a stock as a trade but longer term same potential as others and less bad history than a lot of the others
    asm from $1 to $12 and looks like best potential but real gains already in. a gift from alk. i loved the hammer from $1.40 down sub $1 when first listed. doubled quickly and has not stopped. the real deal and shows how stops can hurt a portfolio. those onto it at $1.40 and stopped out were victims of bigger sharks and that hammer is their weapon of choice!

whc now $2.60. past point of profit takers and on the spike. good place to take profits for trading parcel for anyone still holding but longer term on way to reclaiming old highs again so an individual choice

boe touching may high today. at pointy end. will it get through here? doubt it as project not underway and still needs to prove up but it was obvious 2 years ago that 2021 was its likely rerate time. i said it at the time and has happened. still nothing major but it helps to read the quarterlies of these specs and follow a type of gant chart. not foolproof but a decent roadmap which helps smooth out the bumps on the chart

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.