XSO 1.75% 2,972.6 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2021, page-25

1. 8,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 406
    a few things of interest gj..........

I spoke to an inner city dweller of sydney, and he tells me folk are fed up. they have lived there for years and years, and now with all the new apartments, and extra traffic, they can't move there anymore, so covid is giving him the excuse to get out.

also....I think you will find a lot of the big cities are having their acreage carved up for new estates....a lot of folk are selling but still want acreage further away, and with very good windfalls with their outer city sales, they are loaded.

also with commercial shops and bulky goods.........I don't have figures but with all that urban consolidation it has ben the big blocks that have been carved up for apartments and dual occupancy...so the poulation has increased in a suburb, but the retail space ie, small strip shopping centres which haven't expanded, are now booming, as the space has gone to residential, not commercial.

also I think Westfields and such like a wary of building big shopping centres....Roselands in Sydney, the first major shopping centre is struggling....probably due to online....so westfield i think don't have an appetite for big shopping centres. Apart from Narellan town centre expansion < mi cant recall any new big centres being built for 20 years or so...........

.I follow with interest............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.