XSO 1.00% 2,973.2 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2021, page-2517

1. 3 Posts.
    Hey Snout,

I agree, the CNB story is yet to get out yet being holidays, further nice price increases today.

For the what next, I would have more confidence in the executives of Chalice/De Grey than CNB, due to the companies they have previously been associated with and that their experience includes mining and metallurgy, which I believe is needed for polymetellic delineation, even early on. I agree that there is also good potential for CNB at the Pilbara Gold tenements, and it certainly does not hurt that Paul Payne is both a Director in CNB and current independent consultant for DEG.

CNB have hit some very decent copper grades in the latest drilling, these are some great results. I am always a little wary of any company that reports during press releases, as CNB does, grade intersections on downhole, rather than true width, even when they then report true width lower in press release. It does encourage me to pay close attention to any comments at the bottom of the pages in financial reports when they are released.

Having said that, with the significant increase in share price, CNB can now fund further drilling much easier and quicker than two weeks ago. It is a very positive environment for them to progress acquiring /start to line up later stage funding for pre feasibility. Will be watching this company with interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.