1. cha
    5,784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 631
    very sad Paddington
    condolences to you and your family
    keep in touch with us when you are able
    nothing as important as family

Heloise love your photo and memories
    my dad served in M force for Australia on Moratai Island against the invaders and hated the war and those responsible for it but he served proudly. he never wanted me to serve. the losses of mates in WW2 in action he never got over all his life
    he taught me a lot including all his life his best mate was of Japanese origin. despite the Jap attacks in WW2 he taught me to judge the man and not the race. in todays times i expect to be moderated for even saying as little as that. bizarre world we live in.
    china now taken over philiipine sovereignty in South China Sea. I have never understood conquerors and why they just can't live their lives.
    hopefully we are now better than we were and dont allow it to escalate further but i can see history repeating. i hope our next generation are tougher and smarter than ours and really create a better world than we have.
    it seems a lot of it is political and personal power for those who "win" the war. there are no winners from those who actually serve in the trenches. those are the ones worth remembering and not the warmongers or those stupid enough to allow it to happen.

gj i enjoyed the video you posted and your charts. after listening and pondering it all the experts seem to agree in rises in gold and silver and uranium and copper but their time frames differ. one said in Q3 and 4 this year. another said in 3 or 4 years. my time frame was 3 to 4 years away for gold. so no need to sell.
    if they hammer it down again then i will look closely at buying some more
    in meantime finally sold my nst. been a great ride. if gold rises then i realise it will rise and may double but a lot of exciting opportunities out there. today runners are deg - again and tlg - again. tlg from 30c now $1.50. deg from 10c now $1.50. deg a bonanza upon bonanza. how will they manage their riches. would love them to repeat nst from this level.
    that is a lot of gains. nst may do 100% from here but cant compare just here to gains in last year on tlg and deg with hopefully more upside to come as they put their plans together. nst most growth in a goldie ever and ticked every box along the journey but last report a bit tight.
    copper just here from $2 hammer low has now achieved everything i could have wanted and more so. again interested if we get a new high but work is already done. a lot to be said for locking in gains and reassessing along the way. i still cant see the roadmap for this quarter clearly over than the usual may june tax loss selloff but happy to be proved wrong.
    interest rates - 23.5% in my time - i just did an interesting analysis of what gold silver copper and dow did in that period of 1979 to 1985. i will try and put it together but i suggest anyone interested in what we are facing here with inflation and some rate rises should have a look back at those charts themselves and draw their own conclusions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.