XSO 0.01% 3,065.1 s&p/asx small ordinaries

The Brains Trust - 2021, page-942

1. cha
    5,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 635
    yes i agree GJ
    no need for me to post - you said it all very nicely
    when gold fell to $1800 next stop was $1670 or so as we identified correctly at the time. hit it almost to the dollar

go back in time to when gold first fell to $1800 it had a nice bounce of 50% of previous fall back up to $1960 before it fell and kept falling back to $1800 and then $1670
    you could tell a lot from those moves but no point rehashing it
    here it has tagged $1800 and not even close on volume to moving through it
    but volume is turning up a bit so still a chance of smashing it here. telling time for goldbugs coming up in this quarter
    cant really predict it here other than to recognise the range and realise what is happening. if it does get through $1800 this quarter then all seems well on track for new highs
    if it falls back still okay as long as $1670 holds. but even if it fails it just opens up lower support

so not a buy just here but a hold albeit with some nerves

Dave your copper charts are very clear. but will leave my comments for another day. will it get through on first tag? as you said a bit thin just here

i am actually more excited by oil and gas here. will see if we get that nice run on the monthly here i love. both have successfully completed stage 1 of the hammer and recovered all lost ground. that is the easy part. now the real test is if go on with it to next levels or not. doesn't matter too much but would be nice if can do it. copper got through to next levels easily from $2 up to its current high. $4.50. oil and gas seen a lot more churn on this run so 50/50 for me on oil and gas here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.