XSO 1.59% 3,059.5 s&p/asx small ordinaries

Hi PB, The basic premise I thought I would present for investors...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Hi PB,
    The basic premise I thought I would present for investors on this forum to think through, is not that they won't find some cobalt outside the Congo, it is that the sheer volume of cobalt required to achieve a global saturation of E/V's plus the whole "green" energy transition, may be underestimated as both require batteries for storage of the energy generated as we all know. In the cold light of day, the whole transition feasibility may depend on the cobalt controlled by China (1), that is only affordable by the world turning a blind eye to the methods of extraction from the earth (2).
    Here's the point - The US/West may control the tech, but China has a stranglehold on the supply of the raw materials. Who has the leverage/higher ground in that battle?
    No one knows where this will lead, but I suggest that it could be significant, & if we are watching the charts through this lens/perspective they could throw up a clue we may otherwise miss or dismiss in advance.
    How they resolve this could be as big a battle as the energy tumult - can the big oil companies stave off a meaningful nuclear alternative forever?
    That is why I felt the revelations in the 2 hour Joe Rogan podcast was interesting background & somehow relevant to bring to this forum.
    Last edited by Littletramp: spelling 28/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XSO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.