HGV 0.00% 4.2¢ hygrovest limited

The Canadian Market, page-7

1. 1,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Following on from your excellent point(s) Serge, I am reminded that that MMJ didn't 'offload' the pharmaceutical side. Perhaps they've kept the therapeutics arm as a testament to their original plan? It should be easier with MC distribution via 100% owned Phytotech and Australian organisations too. I think I'm starting to see the light, the long game......think of what they still retain with 100% ownership.....plus, a phase II and a III trial in the pipeline (even getting to these stages are achievements).

The mind keeps ticking......One would imagine the cash cow will be United Greeneries in the short-term, but seemingly, MMJ have hedged their bets and are keeping the potential future 'cream' via 100% ownership of Phytotech. It makes you wonder where the greater potential lies? Essentially, the cash cow paying for the longer journey of fulfilling their vision of MC therapeutics. I see very few countries embarking on the legislation of recreational weed, but so many are opening their doors to the future of MC. Well hedged MMJ, well hedged!

I'm starting to get a little more excited....I may pee myself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.833M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 291807 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 13115 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.