t"hough not the key factor". .. agreed, not the key factor in...

1. 41,469 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    t"hough not the key factor". .. agreed, not the key factor in favour of the Teal candidates. but I'm certain it would have been a major factor for many women in those electorates.

other factors include:
    • global warming and Lib inaction/disparagement of GW and addressing emissions reductions
    • the dishonesty of the Lib pollies, particularly Morrison.
    • the perceived attitude of the Libs on women MPs and the treatment of women who make it to Canberra
    • the lack of intelligent integrity as exampled by Morrison's offer of a useless NACC

its not the Liberal Party I despise, after all I voted for Fraser in '76 and voted for Howard's party twice in the early years. It's where the Party has been led through the takeover by arch conservative extremists that sets me so ardently against them. the Party of Menzies slowly disappeared during Howard's years and completely altered the party under Abbott.

hey since when do "credentials" matter in pre-selections? unless the credentials relate to fundraising. but as I said I wasn't addressing the individuals pros and cons but the lack of support for female candidates.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.