TIE 0.00% 67.5¢ tietto minerals limited

The deafening silence

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    My theory on the silence, for what it's worth ...

Its only T Rowe selling, none of the other majors. They can't know more than us or they are guilty of insider trading. They are likely rebalancing their books and it has little to do directly with Tietto.

Tietto told us that there were problems with the power lines and they would not be up and running until March. If you try to start production using, say diesel generators then your AISC increases dramatically. So I reckon they are holding off full production until those power lines are fixed. I'm thinking the choice they are weighing is starting production late but at the announced AISC or starting mid January but at a higher AISC thus blowing up their numbers.

They are not announcing it, naughty naughty, so that a predator doesn't swoop while they are at their most vulnerable. They probably figure all will be forgiven in 4 to 5 months after the revised MRE comes out (March), the new production schedule is released (June) and the have 3 month's production under their belts (July). They are probably right.

I substantially topped up at 65 cents, dammit, but I still believe we will be in 1.50 - 1.80 by year end, so i am sitting tight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.