The Doctor Who Beat The British General Medical Council 1, page-5

1. 23,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    http://scienceblogs.com/insolence/2010/09/23/a-highly-revealing-quote-from-a-naturopa/

I recently became aware of a perfect post that illustrates this latter attitude. It’s the bio of a “naturopathic oncologist” named Daniel Rubin. In his bio page, there is an interview with Rubin that contains a very revealing exchange:

AANMC: What is the biggest challenge in your work?

DR: The disease, to put it bluntly. We remain somewhat limited by the scope of our practice, and we must continue to work toward national acceptance of our practice as a valid system of medicine. I also think that one of the greatest challenges we face is the widespread public belief in the scientific method. Medicine cannot create success exclusively through clinical trials. We’re too reliant on the scientific method, and it stands in our way of forging ahead.

We are to reliant on the scientific method ? I believe This guy markets himself as a naturopathic oncologist andhe doesn't like the scientific method ! another that thinks there is no harm in what they do.
    Last edited by tinnitus: 04/05/15

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.