IMM 6.33% 42.0¢ immutep limited

the elephant in the room

1. 287 Posts.
    Leading up to DNDN's FDA approval there was much positive speculation surrounding the similarities between PRR and DNDN.

I believe that PRR has benefitted enormously by DNDN laying the pathway esp. in terms of manufacturing compliance. However, there hasn't been much discussion on this thread in terms of the cost/invoicing issues DNDN faced prior to it receiving it's Medicare classification, and therefore the problems it faced with slow uptake by doctors which is the main cause of it's current woes.

The big question in my mind is how DNDN's fall from grace on the US market will impact our Nasdaq price when it lists? I would be interested to hear what others think.

My guess is that there will now be very little immediate gain from the listing with the possibility that the SP will continue to be influenced by how DNDN perform in 2012. And with shareholders in the US frightened-off by what happened with DNDN, will they be confident to support another biotech that has closely aligned itself in the past?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.0¢
Change
0.025(6.33%)
Mkt cap ! $598.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.5¢ 42.0¢ 39.5¢ $890.1K 2.163M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 127863 41.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.5¢ 30850 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.